Home-based / Remote – all our roles are available office-based, hybrid or home-based
£54,833 plus excellent benefits
11 October, 2022 11:59 pm
Dispute Support Manager
A pivotal role using your casework team management skills and excellent customer service skills to ensure your team’s cases are progressed efficiently and effectively and in accordance with agreed performance targets, service standards and quality standards.
The Housing Ombudsman Service provides independent, impartial and fair dispute resolution services for nearly 5 million households in England. Through resolving disputes effectively and promoting positive change across the social housing sector, we improve residents’ lives and landlords’ services.
As a Dispute Support Manager, you will be a member of the leadership team delivering our Dispute Support Service which focusses on supporting landlords and residents to resolve complaints within the landlord’s internal complaints process.
You will be responsible for:
- the performance and delivery of your Dispute Support team and the process overall;
- management and continuous development of people, processes, systems and governance within the Dispute Support team; and
- ensuring cases are progressed efficiently and effectively and in accordance with agreed performance targets, service standards and quality standards.
For this key role, you’ll be adept at leading a complaints handling / dispute resolution team to achieve stretching qualitative and quantitative KPIs. Your track record will evidence your skills in:
- developing members of your team to help them achieve their full potential; and
- monitoring, maintaining and enhancing processes and resources to continually improve the approach to casework.
As a role model to your team, you’ll also need proven complaints handling skills, active listening skills, and an unrelenting commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
In addition to the salary offered, we also offer a range of other benefits including a commitment to a healthy work / life balance, including a 35 hour working week and flexitime.
It’s an exciting time to join us and to contribute your skills to the evolution of this ambitious, influential and growing organisation.
For further details, please download the information pack.
CLOSING DATE: 23.59 on Tuesday, 11th October 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: Following unprecedented interest in our vacancies, we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date (close it early). We therefore strongly recommend applying as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity. We have an environment that is inclusive and recognises the value of difference in the workplace.
THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED