Remote or Hybrid – all our roles are available office-based, hybrid or home-based
£36,588 plus excellent benefits
21 August, 2022 11:59 pm
Data Analyst – Performance
Exciting opportunity for a data analyst, based within a newly established and innovative team, with responsibility for producing in depth and evidence-based insight that maximise the impact of our ability to make a difference for millions of residents.
The Housing Ombudsman Service provides independent, impartial and fair dispute resolution services for nearly 5 million households in England. Through resolving disputes effectively and promoting positive change across the social housing sector, we improve residents’ lives and landlords’ services.
Reporting to the Performance and Business Information Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the Housing Ombudsman Service’s data strategy;
- Analysing and mining the complaint data we hold, alongside other sources, to produce timely and accurate sector performance reports and data visualisations (dashboards) that maximise the impact of our work; and
- Providing specialist analytical support and advice to the organisation.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Substantial experience of statistical methodologies, data analysis techniques and management information reports;
- Working knowledge using Power BI or similar tools to interpret and use data sets to produce reports;
- Experience of working with MS Access, SQL and Report Builder, in addition to data analysis tools, including MS Excel to an advanced level; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and understanding of how to communicate insights gained through analysis to non-technical stakeholders.
In addition to the salary offered, we also offer a range of other benefits including a commitment to a healthy work / life balance, including a 35 hour working week and flexitime.
It’s an exciting time to join us and to contribute your skills to the evolution of this ambitious, influential and growing organisation.
For further details, please click apply and download the information pack.
CLOSING DATE: 23.59 on Sunday, 21st August 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: Following unprecedented interest in our vacancies, we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date (close it early). We therefore strongly recommend applying as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity. We have an environment that is inclusive and recognises the value of difference in the workplace.
THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED