Home-based – all our roles are available office-based, hybrid or home-based
£37,387.47 plus excellent benefits
5 February, 2023 11:59 pm
Opportunity to use your systems administration experience within a rapidly expanding organisation that makes a difference to millions of households in England.
As a core member of our IT team, your remit will involve troubleshooting, providing advice and developing guidance, with a primary focus on key business systems administration to ensure access, licensing and other controls are compliant and secure.
You will be the subject matter expert (SME) in the administration, effectiveness and security of all key business systems, including, but not limited to our case management system (CMS) Workpro, Finance system (Oracle), and HR system (People HR).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all systems are appropriately licensed, accessed, maintained and developed, working with system expert users across the organisation.
- Contributing to disaster recovery / business continuity plan with appropriate redundancy and backup systems.
- Ensuring that the asset management of the organisation is kept up to date with accurate record keeping.
- Ensuring that IT best practice is followed, in line with our operating practices / policies and central government Functional Standards.
- Managing escalation of incidents and issues with internal senior colleagues and external IT system suppliers as required and supporting senior colleagues with effective contract management against SLAs.
- Supporting the development and enforcement of key business system related policies, processes and procedural guidance.
- Participating in IT systems related projects as a technical adviser.
Key requirements include a minimum of three years’ experience of IT systems support, with a qualification in ITIL (v3/4) and / or IT security certification being desirable. Your experience will include the administration of Microsoft 365 and Azure AD; a breadth of knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems) and IT applications, in addition to service processes.
It’s an exciting time to join our ambitious, influential and growing organisation.
In addition to the salary offered, we also offer a range of other benefits including a commitment to a healthy work / life balance, including a 35 hour working week.
For further details, please download the information pack.
CLOSING DATE: 23.59 on Sunday, 5th February 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: Following unprecedented interest in our vacancies, we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date (close it early). We therefore strongly recommend applying as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity. We have an environment that is inclusive and recognises the value of difference in the workplace.
THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED