As the successful candidate you will receive :
- Hybrid working.
- Annual Leave – Minimum 25 days leave plus statutory Public Holidays on joining the organisation, rising with long service.
- Annual Health Check – Access to free annual health check.
- Career average pension scheme – Opportunity to join the local Government pension scheme on a final salary.
- Flexible working – Flexi time scheme which provides for employees to balance work commitments and personal needs.
- Maternity/Paternity and Adoption leave – Good leave benefits for those employees starting a family.
- Personal development allowance – supporting staff to develop their skills through personal development planning and training.
- Season ticket travel loan – Interest free public transport season ticket loan.
This vacancy is being handled by Michael Page. For further details about this role, please contact Jill Osborne on +442072692166 quoting job reference JN-052022-5619250. Please note that by clicking apply, you will be directed away from the Housing Ombudsman Service’s careers site to the details for this vacancy on Michael Page’s website.