Home-based – all our roles are available office-based, hybrid or home-based
£47,619.31 plus excellent benefits
11 July, 2023 11:59 pm
Sector Learning & Development Lead
Exciting opportunity to use your experience in creating, designing and delivering a range of high quality, and engaging learning tools to improve residents’ lives and landlords’ services across the social housing sector.
Within this key role, you will contribute to the delivery of a coherent, impactful and professional sector learning offer. You will oversee the successful adoption and implementation of our learning system / portal for external stakeholders to deliver our new Centre for Learning to drive positive complaint handling across the sector.
This will include:
- managing and developing a wide range of high quality learning tools for the Centre for Learning ensuring appropriate style, tone and creative approach;
- contributing to the planning, design and delivery of our Centre for Learning;
- working collaboratively with colleagues and key external stakeholders to identify customer needs, and develop and evolve learning content;
- designing and delivering digital media tools (including podcasts, webinars etc) for dissemination through the Centre for Learning and other channels;
- hosting and delivering learning programmes online and in person;
- gathering and evaluating customer feedback to measure success and impact; and
- representing the Ombudsman with confidence at external events.
As well as your excellent written and verbal communications skills, you’ll possess:
- experience in creating, designing and delivering a range of high quality, and engaging learning tools;
- experience of writing and developing training;
- proficiency in using IT and software tools for digital learning;
- experience in identifying customers learning needs at every level;
- experience of evaluating the success and impact of learning tools; and
- the ability to work independently with an organised and methodical approach.
It’s an exciting time to join us and to contribute your skills to the evolution of our ambitious, influential and growing organisation.
In addition to the salary offered, we also offer a range of other benefits including a commitment to a healthy work / life balance, including a 35-hour working week.
For further details, please download the information pack.
CLOSING DATE: 23.59 on Tuesday 11th July 2023 (amended).
PLEASE NOTE: Following unprecedented interest in our vacancies, we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date (close it early). The role will be closed to new applications immediately if / when we receive 150 applications or at the stated closing date – whichever occurs first. Applications after the role has closed cannot be accepted. We therefore strongly recommend applying as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity. We have an environment that is inclusive and recognises the value of difference in the workplace.
THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED